Siemens Information and Communication Mobile Phones U.K.
I have gained greater self-reliance self-esteem, and self-confidence. Personal Summits Coaching has helped me to understand aspects which enable me to fulfil my goals, to understand people and personalities and how to get the most from my my team.
"I would like to thank you for the help and guidance you have given me over the past months, and for showing me how I can better help myself. In particular, I appreciated the approach which aimed to balance all aspects of life and not just work.
Richard’s coaching has helped me with my business, relationships and personal issues. Primarily how to approach people, and communicate with them. Coaching has given me more clarity, I can see things better.
The big win was getting my life in order and clarity of my values, needs and finances.
Original goal was to change jobs. I achieved this within 3 months. The big win was getting a job for which I had no technical experience, my other qualities being the overriding factors. Coaching gave me a self-belief that I could get what I wanted. It gave me the encouragement to go after a new job and also made me think about areas in my life which needed improving. I realised that I was loosing energy by focusing on matters which really weren’t as important as I thought they were. By giving them up and focusing on what was important I shifted my energy and so achieved my goal. It also made me look at and change my attitudes. I have more confidence as I can now recognise my strengths, and it has made me focus on what is important to achieve for yourself.
Coaching has given me the inspiration to recognise the value of my enterprise and personal worth. Coaching has helped achieve a sharp focus on needs and thus motivation as well as providing practical advice and support throughout. The main learning point has been that my future can be shaped by my present.
I originally wanted to use coaching to increase my positive impact at work and to develop my own management style. Not only have I gained an insight into how to deal with personalities and my boss(!), but also I’ve also improved my time management skills, and I now feel able to delegate more effectively. I have achieved a clear personal focus. I am extremely proud of stating the fact that, with the support of the coaching and the confidence and clarity gained from it, I have resolved and completed two past relationships (on my terms) and now I feel free to enjoy the start of a new one.
It is most useful to have a second voice, a completely neutral voice that is not judging but rather exploring different approaches with me so as to help arrive at balanced thought through decisions.”
Head of programmes BT Retail plc.
"During the time you have been coaching me I have reached a level in the business that I have always aspired to. Your support to me over this period was key to my success."
Executives now more than ever are pressured to high degrees of stress – and often find reaching a balance of “work~life” a distant memory…
This doesn’t have to be so for you.
Our Personal Executive Coaching brings balance back into your reality.
Discussing topics as wide as psychology, business, philosophy, finance, relationships and spirituality we ask questions to help you arrive at your own best intuitive solutions.
WHO WORKS WITH A COACH?
Successful people who are striving for excellence. People who are facing or driving a change, to fix, solve, create or plan something, personally and/or professionally.
WHAT IS WORKED ON?
Here is what the client and coach work on together:
- Integrating business and personal life for a balance
- Career and life transactions/changes
- Turning around a difficult situation
- Planning, budgeting and goal-setting
- Taking a project to completion
- Prioritising actions and projects
- Catching up and getting ahead of business
- Handling business or personal problems
- Making key decisions and designing strategies
HOW WILL THE COACH DO THIS?
Coaching is delivered during regular, weekly sessions by telephone. Clients bring an agenda of items to the call. The coach helps the individual to stretch, learn and grow in order to create opportunities, solve their problems and make the most of their strengths. When missing a distinction or principle, the coach draws one so you can see a clearer picture. When you are taking on a large goal, the coach helps you to design the project and provide the support and structure needed to make sure it gets done. The coach brings out your best, by offering alternatives, providing support, expecting a lot, and celebrating your success.
“What Clients Most Often Want”
Statements made by past clients starting coaching...
- Take better control of my life
- Be pro-active rather than re-active
- Be more organised
- Be more positive thinking
- Let go of the negatives
- Get some direction for my life/career
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Improve communication and relationships with others
- To think about what I wish to achieve – Do I know my goals or am I afraid of change?
- Insights into how to be a better coach myself, and a structure to finalise my plans
- More self-confidence
- Less worry
- Less anxiety
- More focus
- More independence – not being affected by other people’s actions
- Less jealousy and anger
- Get things done – not to procrastinate - To learn to follow through
- Increased confidence, energy & assertiveness
- Gain techniques for personal development & learn more about me
- Be more efficient in my new business
- Get healthier
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you feel that this type of relationship could work for you, call me and book a free trial 20-minute coaching call, to experience coaching first-hand.
CALL 0800 3800 596 or email for an initial chat
COACHING WORKS WHEN THERE ARE TWO FACTORS PRESENT:
- The client is willing to grow.
- There is a gap between where they are now and where they want to be.
That is all that is necessary for the coach and client to turn a business around, design and implement a plan of action, solve problems, create a new life.
AS A RESULT OF YOUR COACHING YOU WILL:
- Take more, better and smarter actions
- Have a balanced life which works well:
- Make and Keep More Money:
- Reach for much, much more: Make better decisions for yourself:
- Have more sustainable energy:
WHERE DO I START WITH A COACH?
Most coaches begin with a special client call to get to know each other. The coach wants to know about the client’s goals, needs and challenges. The client wants to get comfortable with the coach. During this meeting, both parties design a list of goals and a game plan to reach these goals. Prior to this meeting the client will have received a welcome package in which are checklists and assessment materials to make the most of this meeting. I spend extra (free) time with new clients getting to know them and coaching them to set the best goals for themselves and together we design the best way we can work together as a team to accomplish the goals.
CALL 0800 3800 596 or email for an initial chat
HOW WE COACH CLIENTS.
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT OF EACH OTHER?
My clients are selected
I have the privilege of choosing you. I want and enjoy working with each one of you. We are all growing, successful and well, and I am assisting you to further your personal and professional lives.
I expect your best
When we agree to work together, you’re probably ready to do and be your best. And if you aren’t doing your best, I’ll ask you to. If you can’t do that at the moment, I’ll understand and help you find your way back to the path you choose.
I make direct requests
From time to time, I’ll make a direct request, like “Will you accomplish X by the end of the month?” You may accept the request, counter-offer (like say what you can do) or decline. I’ll advise and support you whichever way you respond.
I tell the truth
If I am sure of the situation, and you’re open to it, I’ll make specific suggestions on how to handle a problem or “go-for” an opportunity. If I am not sure, I’ll say so. Honesty is one of my values – I am straight and expect the same from you. Regardless, use the best of what I say and always use your own judgement.
I don’t overlook much
When I hear an unusual tone in your voice, or notice something amiss, I’ll ask you about it. Often it is these small moments which offer the chance to move forward. However, I don’t confront or push; I’ll merely invite you to look at something.
I give lots of homework
I usually ask the client to come up with two or three goals, actions or breakthroughs to have between one call and the next. If it is too much, say so. If you want more, just ask.
I am here
I want to hear it all. You can talk about anything you want to.
You must be very willing
I will ask a lot of you as your coach. Be willing to experiment.
Call me for our scheduled sessions, at the time we agree on. If you want or need to call me between sessions for smaller check-ups, that’s fine. I enjoy providing this extra level of service. If I am unavailable, I will call you back.
We will let each other know at least 24 hours in advance, if either of us needs to reschedule. If less than 24 hours notice is given, you will forfeit your week’s call.
Come to the coaching session prepared.
Take a few minutes to write a list of the things you want to focus on and discuss. Include things like:
- The wins you’ve had during the week
- Problems faced - how you handled them
- What you are currently working on
- Insights/new awareness that excites you
- Report on the homework you completed
- Advice you want from me
- New skills you want to develop
Be willing to:
- Change your behaviour, a lot
- Remove all sources of stress and tolerance in your life
- Set goals that are much, much bigger
- Raise your standards
- Experiment and try new things
- Redesign how you spend your time
- Re-look at the assumptions / decisions you’ve made.
Enjoy our call
We have work to do together, barriers or limiting beliefs to break. You will find the call is often fun because of the positive development that you have pushed yourself through, so enjoy it.
ENJOY YOUR OWN SUCCESS.
CALL 0800 3800 596 or email for an initial chat
THE 55 THINGS CLIENTS WANT MOST
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL SMALL BUSINESS
- Start a new business
- Increase profitability by 20 -500%
- Increase sales by 50 - 1000%
- Develop strategic and action plans
- Strengthen the internal management/systems
- Build a co-operative culture of self-managing teams
- Establish 5-30 year vision, mission and strategies
- Train non-sales staff to sell, too (and enjoy it)
- Strategic re-positioning in markets/ industry
- Develop a full, successful practice
- Develop a strong reputation, be known as a model
- Manage clients better
- Increase sales and profitability
- Recognise and eliminate high, hidden delivery costs
- Automate personal systems to peak efficiency
- Double sales volume and profitability
MAKE AND KEEP MORE MONEY
- Start saving/investing 10 - 30% of income
- Get a handle on spending, lifestyle, habits
- Increase income by 20 - 200%
- Handle debt, financial problems, crises
- Stabilise cash flow
GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME
- Get focused on what you want most
- Simplify your life, responsibilities, projects
- Permanently eliminate inventory of to-do’s
- Reduce the shoulds, coulds, ought to’s in life
COMMUNICATE MUCH MORE EFFECTIVELY
- Say everything I need to; nothing withheld
- Motivate others better
- Respond better, in the moment, by hearing everything
- Be able to ask for what I want
- Ask the right questions
FEEL BETTER PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY
- Get my home in perfect order
- Recognise and eliminate any high, ‘hidden’ ‘life costs’
- Establish a reserve of time and space, money and love
- Redesign my health and lifestyle
- Get personal needs met
SUBSTANTIALLY INCREASE QUALITY OF LIFE
- Establish the perfect balance of home, work and play
- Reach for what I want on a personal level
- Raise my standards
- Strengthen my professional and personal networks
- Have more fun
BECOME CLOSE WITH OTHERS
- Attract and deepen relationships with quality people
- Become more intimate with partner and family
- Learn to enjoy people more
- Develop adult-adult relationships, nothing less
- Know what I want from others
ELIMINATE THE HASSLES OF LIFE
- Stop suffering, tolerating, waiting, hoping
- Stop having problems
- Calm down: Eliminate adrenaline, stress, rackets
- Get complete with the past
- Extend boundaries
GET ON A PATH
- Develop my spiritual side/connection
- Discover personal mission, purpose, vision
- Re-orient life exclusively around your values
- Develop a stronger relationship with myself
- Be internally peaceful
CALL 0800 3800 596 or emailfor an initial chat
BENEFITS OF HAVING A COACH
- You’ll reach for much, much more because of the support and structure the coach provides
- You’ll start making and keeping more money and get on the path to financial independence
- You’ll make better decisions because you can run your ideas by an objective listener
Coaching is not something that we sell -
It’s something that you buy BECAUSE YOU WANT IT
The value of this, or return on your investment can be incalculable.
This makes the difference between those who merely know and those who do!
Which are you?
Call for more details - 0800 3800 596 or email